8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
I bought a Sandisk Cruzer Micro 16gb from Costco earlier today. I formatted it to FAT and filled it up with about 20mb to spare. I loaded it up in my 2009 FA5 and it read it fine. However, I don't like how it reads the folders. 01-001, etc., then it reads the folder name, etc. I'm gonna just stick with the 60gb iPod jukebox...

·
Registered
525 Posts
i've actually gotten a 120GB hard drive plugged into mine. mikochu is right, it has to be formatted in FAT32 and the track selection is kinda a pain in the ass, unless you order by alphabets. although once you figure out the patern its not hard to figure out where your tracks are.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have a 32gb flash drive thats full. the way it works for me is to have the artists in alphabetical order as the main folders, with each album as sub-folders. when i bring it up in my car, it just lists all of the album names, grouping them together by artist in alphabetical order. example- all of Radioheads albums are folder #115-122, followed by rage against the machines albums being #123-126. most of time i just keep hitting random until it lands on something that i'm in the mood for. :headfones: also, i use zune to rip my cd's, and then i organize them myself with the folders in my music folder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.