8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
for those of you w/ 2009 Si Sedan's, will you please post up some pics? or if you are not an '09 owner, yet still have some nice pictures, please post them as well. i really am starting to love the look of the '09 sedans....just wanted to see more pictures if possible. they did some really nice changes to it....ie: more agressive front end, fogs, the taillights have more white one them.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
non SI sedans possibly? and ^ sweet rides guys! i wish i took the SI out for a spin...

the R18 felt good enough to my taste, and then my buddy let me drive his SI, and it was like HOLY MOTHER OF HONDA.... ALL OF THAT CAME OUT OF THIS LITTLE ENGINE!?! *smile*

when i was buying, i figured the difference wouldnt be that big so i didnt bother, but i see its pretty a pretty sizeable difference

·
Registered
230 Posts
my new DD. Brought home 1/2/2009 and I think I've got 150 miles so far. windows are now 20%tint all around. Still waiting on the weather to clear to install Skunk2 lowering springs.

foglight bulbs swapped out

my 'custom' rear brace (also posted elsewhere on this site)

·
Registered
440 Posts
my new DD. Brought home 1/2/2009 and I think I've got 150 miles so far. windows are now 20%tint all around. Still waiting on the weather to clear to install Skunk2 lowering springs.

Where did you pick up your Mugens at? I tried to order them from the dealer and they said they needed a VIN off of a sold Mugen to order them.

BTW, I bought my ROP sedan the same day you got yours. LUV the Mugens on yours!! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Best pictures I have... I have 17' Konig's waiting to get put on with some low pro's I ordered and 15% tint, hid's, and replaced fog bulb's! I had to remove the stuff hanging from my rear view just wasn't working for me! lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
Where did you pick up your Mugens at? I tried to order them from the dealer and they said they needed a VIN off of a sold Mugen to order them.

BTW, I bought my ROP sedan the same day you got yours. LUV the Mugens on yours!! :thumb: :thumb:
I bought mine (traded actually) from a guy that bought them from someone with a Mugen. They were mint, and I mean MINT!

I believe one of the sponsors of the site can get them for you CHH? or you can pm me and I may be able to set you up with a set.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts