8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,581 Posts
If you wanna get down and dirty with some power, buy a Nissan GTR. Cant your parents afford it since dad supposedly has a ferarri? Im sure that is within range since you get everything else you want. No one knows about the 09 si nor as Honda released anything. The current gen has been out since 06. So if there going to change it at all your looking at 4 years, cuz thats usually what honda does, so take six..add four, and your looking at 10..meaning 2010.

Also..where are the pics of this "hot si" u have. Your full of ****. FYI.
I heard the 09 is going to be a 4 door wagan
:rotfl: gonna try to rep ya for that... Edit: DENIED.

Civic wagon, hmm, firing up photoshop
:dancing: U the man. Put it in this thread since its not gonna go anywhere. :eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Err.. 09? Honda is discontinuing the 09 Si because it didn't meet emission standards.. kinda like what happened to the Cobalt this year. Rumor has it that they will reveal a Mugen version of the Fit in 09. Upgraded suspension, aero kit, rims, shift knob and interior styling, but they will be putting a d15 in the engine bay. MSRP will start around 28K.

·
Premium Member
19,581 Posts
Err.. 09? Honda is discontinuing the 09 Si because it didn't meet emission standards.. kinda like what happened to the Cobalt this year. Rumor has it that they will reveal a Mugen version of the Fit in 09. Upgraded suspension, aero kit, rims, shift knob and interior styling, but they will be putting a d15 in the engine bay. MSRP will start around 28K.
Here we go :pat:

I hope ur being sarcastic. . . .

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
If you wanna get down and dirty with some power, buy a Nissan GTR. Cant your parents afford it since dad supposedly has a ferarri? Im sure that is within range since you get everything else you want. No one knows about the 09 si nor as Honda released anything. The current gen has been out since 06. So if there going to change it at all your looking at 4 years, cuz thats usually what honda does, so take six..add four, and your looking at 10..meaning 2010.

Also..where are the pics of this "hot si" u have. Your full of ****. FYI.
lol please have my baby

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Oh my god. You guys are unbelievable. The responses in here are golden. SO, so very wrong. :laughing:
You DO realize that they are also revealing the 2010 Yenko Camaro at the Detroit Auto Show this year, right? It's rumored to have a TT'd variant of the LS3 that will put it up to about 760 HP and 935 TQ. I believe the price is going to be set at right around 28K.. but for that price you might as well get that Mugen Fit I've been hearing about. :eek:mg:

·
Premium Member
37,365 Posts
You DO realize that they are also revealing the 2010 Yenko Camaro at the Detroit Auto Show this year, right? It's rumored to have a TT'd variant of the LS3 that will put it up to about 760 HP and 935 TQ. I believe the price is going to be set at right around 28K.. but for that price you might as well get that Mugen Fit I've been hearing about. :eek:mg:
Well, golly gee to hell. I gots to gets me one of dems.!
Everyone loves sarcasm!!!!
That's how I roll.

09 honda civic Si wagon

Honey! Somebody shrank the Odyssey!

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.