8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
09's growing on you, yet?

Just curious, if people are still not liking the front end on the 09's, or if it's starting to grow on people. I personally love mine. I'm glad that I waited, for the new front end. I got my 09 on Halloween day, and have been very happy with it.

What do you think?

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I like the front bumper and the wheels, but that grille is so plain. I thought the painted grille on the 2006-2008 models was much nicer. But your front bumper and wheels are far better.

The sedan got the better upgrades, I think, especially the R18's front.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Here's the issue they made the Coupe very curvy and round, especially in the rear, suddenly they add a freaking squarish front end, it just doesnt fit. While the sedan rounded front end didnt complement the rear's more boxy square look, Now that they squared it up and made it more agressive I'd buy a 09 Civic Si Sedan.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
looks good to me. only thing i dislike is the housings for the fogs. as for the sedans, the lines are too jagged and flappy like folds of flabby skin, they remind me of shark gums. the 09 sedan front end tries too hard. i think the coupe looks better though. but i must say any of the 09 front ends look good in black and blue.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.