8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So guys I have found a local seller on houston-imports that is selling these wheels for 640 (no tires) and were only on his car for a couple of days. . . retail is 719 for the set at tirerack. . .I wanted to get your input on these wheels since I value your opinions alot. . .

BTW i have a FBP FA5 with black brake calipers
Future aesthetic mods are carbon fiber hood and black roof overlay. . .

Below is the H-I link and the TireRack link

Tire Rack

Houston-Imports

I need some feedback soon as I plan to see the wheels on saturday but want to know if I should even bother. . .

Thanks

PS
Does anyone have a reccomendation as to what size spacer I could use to get them flush since the offset is like +45. . .

·
Registered
665 Posts
im always a little hesitant to buy important things like wheels used. for only $80 more you could have the peace of mind knowing they are brand new with no possible defects. there might be some curb rash, warped lug seats, or who knows. plus if you buy new you can pick your own offset instead of taking someone elses hand-me-downs.

what is the width btw? thats just as important as offset when considering a flush fitment.. if they are 8", a 10mm spacer should bring them nice and flush. if its 8.5" width with +45 that should do just fine

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I know they will fit just fine but I really want that flush look. . . Looks so aggresive. . .btw they are 7.5" so i think that a 15mm spacer should do the trick. . . and Matt what's the offset and size on yours??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They're 18x7.5 +45 and the only reason I'm considering getting them used is because they were only on the car for two days and they are 80 bucks below retail not to mention shipping costs. . . Also since I plan to get the hfp drop any tire size that you would recommend??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.