8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Big Red Detailing #1 Fan
36,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Roger (07CivicMD) there may be another dyno day at Swift Racing if we can get at least 10 people to sign up and pay and have three possible dates for him to see whats scheduled. I am partial to sundays cause thats the only certain day I have off every week,but I can't speak for everybody.

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
OK. More details on the Dyno day. Mo is thinking we should push the dyno day back to April 26th. The weather will be warmer for cookouts and currently no events happenning at Capital or MIR that weekend. The Dyno runs will cost $50 for 3 pulls with AFR. Let me know if that works and I will create another thread. This will give Mo enough time to finish my car, hoping for a 700whp pull on Q16!! and the Swift Turbo kit should be in production.. so this is your time to ask questions!!! We will also have, Blake, the prototype Turbo kit on display!

April 26th (Sunday) - $50 for 3 pulls.

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
OK. More details on the Dyno day. Mo is thinking we should push the dyno day back to April 26th. The weather will be warmer for cookouts and currently no events happenning at Capital or MIR that weekend. The Dyno runs will cost $50 for 3 pulls with AFR. Let me know if that works and I will create another thread. This will give Mo enough time to finish my car, hoping for a 700whp pull on Q16!! and the Swift Turbo kit should be in production.. so this is your time to ask questions!!! We will also have, Blake, the prototype Turbo kit on display!

April 26th (Sunday) - $50 for 3 pulls.
Damn, kind of steep considering is a dyno day and most of the people here have dyno already...just my $.02

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.