8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the 2009 has a mid-model change for '09. For those who don't know, this is just minor changes (Head/taillights, fenders/bumpers, minor interior changes) Anyone heard anything?

What do you guys wanna see??

Personally I'd like to see LED tails and HID headlights, as well as maybe a spoiler change for the R18 coupes (im getting kinda tired of my lip spoiler)- but I know the spoiler thing prob wont happen

and they need to fix the horn and windshield wipers!! Mine suck!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
how about a rebuilt motor, turbo kit, dual stage nitrous setup, and a rebuilt auto tranny... with a carbon fiber body, gutted interior, and a custom form fitted seat ...but keep the navigation in just in case you get lost in 1,320 feet :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i doubt their guna add anything too "luxurious" ie. projectors
i mean the 08 accord doesnt even have projectors! (if im not mistaken:xyxnervou)
maybe a stock hid system and a nicer interior would be great

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
the 08 accord coupe does have projectors but not the sedan
Halogen projectors, buddy. And there's no way I could see a US made Civic have HID headlights before the Accord does.

I think a revised front and rear fascia (mostly in the front) and a slightly different grille. HOPEFULLY better A/S tire options. New HFP designed wheels.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
EGG-SAMPLEZ

PRE-MMC notice the front is exactly like the 2006 civic sedan...well not exactly but almost...1 big hole in mid....traditional Honda entry sedan

MMC SEDAN

Looks kinda like a coupe front of the 2003 coupe. PreMMC.

Well you get the just of it. Honda always does this and it should be already known to everyone whos a Honda fan this will happen.

I just cant wait to see if they touch up the lights and what interior mod they will do. They always do one....in the 6th gen is was thicker side pads for the arms and different trim and gauge pattern. Thats my gen.
7th I forgot the interior change???? dam....oh well:dancing:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i wish they would make more room in the engine bay
:laughing: you sir need to buy an old school muscle car... you should know that the more room a car company can save while still making the motor strong, reliable, and the car light, cheap on gas, and as tight as humaly possible... they WILL do it... anything to make the rich richer...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.