8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
You should check out College Hills Honda, they have a nice DIY that will upgrade the Civic's horn to the horn of an Accord. Much louder. Probably next month when I finally get a weekend off I'll install that.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I did the dual horn upgrade from College Hills Honda. Simple plug and play! It sounds like a real horn now...like a typical midsized car. Think of a mini-van or SUV horn. There is a video somewhere of the dual horn upgrade...

·
Registered
114 Posts
actually my ex gf just got a new accord, black 2dr, hmm wonder where she got the idea of a black 2dr honda from.. im about to just go take her horn and give her mine. ha she prob wouldnt even notice

·
Registered
82 Posts
actually my ex gf just got a new accord, black 2dr, hmm wonder where she got the idea of a black 2dr honda from.. im about to just go take her horn and give her mine. ha she prob wouldnt even notice
lol thats something i would do if my girl had an accord.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Everybody everybody... I just did this Horn Upgrade... and it's not worth it! Thank god I had to take my bumper off to do some other work... but save your $20 and do something else to your car... The "upgraded" sound is little-to-no better than the Stock Si horn.. just my $.02

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Everybody everybody... I just did this Horn Upgrade... and it's not worth it! Thank god I had to take my bumper off to do some other work... but save your $20 and do something else to your car... The "upgraded" sound is little-to-no better than the Stock Si horn.. just my $.02
Should have bought the Hella Supertones or the Bad Boy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to put an air horn on my si like a transport lol my buddy had one under the hood of his pick up truck it was hilarious when you honk it people got so freaked out

·
Registered
160 Posts
I want to put an air horn on my si like a transport lol my buddy had one under the hood of his pick up truck it was hilarious when you honk it people got so freaked out
Those things are so douchey. Someone sells a video tape of him in his lifted truck going around his neighborhood scaring everyone. I think he may have micropenis.

·
Banned
509 Posts
so the horn upgrade actually works for an '09 Si?

I called CHH and spoke to the accessory guy there about it. He said that they put the disclaimer on the website about how it wouldnt work. He said there was something different between the '08 and '09 horns....

1 - 20 of 74 Posts