8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I bought a civic hb 1.8 AT.. I'm from Türkiye.. I don't know what you call my car but here its called civic HB...

:: Honda.com.tr // Modeller ::

the honda services have poor information about this car... So ı want to enable auto locking doors when the car speed 10-15km/s...

how can I enable it....

thaks...sory abaut my english..

·
Registered
823 Posts
I think, but I'm not sure - you open the door, hold the lock button on your key for about ten seconds, then let go. That can help maybe.
I have a friend from Izmir (spelled right?) named Fethi Kiris. If I can get in touch with him maybe he can explain better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I bought a civic hb 1.8 AT.. I'm from Türkiye.. I don't know what you call my car but here its called civic HB...

:: Honda.com.tr // Modeller ::

the honda services have poor information about this car... So ı want to enable auto locking doors when the car speed 10-15km/s...

how can I enable it....

thaks...sory abaut my english..
If you have the new 2009 Civic you are not able to activate that because that option is disabled on Civic`s after 2006. Only 2006 model has that option. There are some modifications and circuits to be build ed if you want to use that.

But here is the info for 2006 model :

To enable and disable Auto Locking and Auto unlocking

To turn on auto-locking at 10mph (16kph)
- Close the driver's door
- Put the key into position II
- Hold down the door lock button until you hear two sets of "locking" noises. This takes about 6 seconds**.
- Turn the key back to position I

To turn on auto-unlocking when turning off the ignition
- Close the driver's door
- Hold down the door unlock button until you hear two sets of "unlocking" noises. This takes about 6 seconds**.

To turn off auto-locking at 10mph (16kph)
- Open the driver's door
- Hold down the door lock button until you hear two sets of "locking" noises. This takes about 6 seconds**.

To turn off auto-unlocking when turning off the ignition
- Open the driver's door
- Hold down the door unlock button until you hear two sets of "unlocking" noises. This takes about 6 seconds**.

**When you press the button you will hear the door locks activate right away. Keep the button pressed until you hear the same noise again, this should be around 6 or 7 seconds.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi

Will this work for a 2008 Civic Si Mugen?

I would like to disable the auto locking.

Best regards

Martin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts