8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a 2008 si sedan and i was wondering what part so i nees to stich the hole front to a 09-10

i think the look better.

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
A few things to remember since I just did this:

1) It's not just the a)bumper, b) grille, c) H emblem, d) chrome grille piece), e) lower grille, d) clips (lots of them) and some self tapping screws. But the install is mainly clips. Unless you are talking about fog light inserts. No one mentioned how they are secured onto the bumper. (see the picture below, see the hole in the upper right corner? yeah, you need a screw and some clip that secures that screw. This clip installs at the bumper. At the time, I couldn't find the part number so I didn't have it.)

You have to also worry about getting fog light inserts. They are not sold by honda. You have to get the whole kit if you want them. I got the OEM kit b/c I'm an idiot, but you can get away with getting an ebay fog light kit. Just make sure it comes with the grill surrounding the light. If you don't care about the fog lights, get the inserts otherwise it will look odd.

Fog light:

Also:there are 3 lower "spoiler looking lips" on the bottom of the bumper. they are black, harder plastic (then again, the whole bumper is plastic) pieces. These are mentioned only a couple of times in the thread I provided. Be sure to get them. From my understanding, there will be a gap/hole there if you don't.

good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts