8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to post up a line or two about Gwinett Place Honda in Duluth GA. These guys had the car I wanted at the price I wanted and I think this was the easiest and most BS free car purchase I've ever done. I got the Navi for travelling and I couldn't be happier with this little car. I've always been somewhat of a muscle car freak, die-hard mustang guy. I just took delivery of the car this past Wed. and I'm totally blown away. I bought this car to travel to keep miles lower on my other vehicle and I grin from ear to ear every time I climb in. The power and refinement of this car is head and shoulders above the 99 Si I had. I cant get over the improvement in torque, the car just seems to have it all and I get 28mpg so far. Oh, by the way, I love this site, so far every question I've had has been answered on here somewhere.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome. I had a 2000 Si (bought brand new) and I am with you. The improvements on this gen Si make it a COMPLETELY different car. I have the navi as well...takes the car to a whole new level!! People that rode in my last Si, cant believe the new Si is a "civic".

Post up some pics of the interior and exterior....and of the old Si:)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats! If your getting 28 MPG in your SI, then Im getting 40 in my EX sedan! I can't Sweak 30MPG out of my 07 EX sedan (auto) Last tank was 29.6MPG! Of course I once got 38MPG in my EX on a 400 mile roadtrip. But back on fourth to work (11 miles each way up the freeway) Im getting less than 30MPG- Must be nice to get your mileage in an SI.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts