8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i get this thing to stop making me press OK every time i start the car and want to use the nav in map view?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
there should be a way to do it but idk if anyone has figured it out yet.

there was a way to do it on the acura's if you had the orange disc. don't know about the honda's

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
i'm just saying. on the acura's, they were only able to figure it out with the orange disc.
i don't think anybody has done the civic's yet or if they ever will

i don't get why it has to show it every time we start the car. show it once and you're done with it. i haven't even read what the damn thing says, i just press the button and go

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn I totally figured there was an easy way that the forums would know about... Everyone I know with nav in a car had some way of doing it, I would figure they would intentionally make it easy to defeat for those who cared to

·
Registered
461 Posts
yea every time i get in my car always hav to hit it n oops if im not on time the screen goes black haha pain in my neck

·
Registered
383 Posts
I don't want to sound like a d!ck, but is it that much of an issue? Just reach over and press OK...:thumb:
Next we'll be wanting cars that won't need keys or push buttons to start.

·
Registered
278 Posts
you guys would need to hack and modify the .BIN files of the Honda Nav OS. It is possible. Im surprised that this is a lot easier to do in my BMW nav systems...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts