8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
08 civic Si Fiji Teaser Pic / revealed on page 2!!

My car only has 300 miles on it and I already have a bunch of junk in the back seat. I guess it's time to clean it out

EDIT - More pics are located on page 2!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hurry up with the pics. I'm bored at work and all I can think about is my new fiji FA5 that should be here in the next week or two.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
utstu said:
Hurry up with the pics. I'm bored at work and all I can think about is my new fiji FA5 that should be here in the next week or two.
Damn you have to wait that long? I lucked out finding this one in dealer stock about an hour away from me. I will probably be mounting them tonight and should have some nice pics this weekend.

Stay tuned folks :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The wait is over. The wheels are Gram Lights 57s in a 17X7.5 with a +40 offset. With these sizes, they extend an extra 11mm further than the stock ones did. There aren't any rubbing issues now of corse and hopefully there will not be any after I lower and re align it. The were just taken last night. I will probably have some new pics soon because I just installed the HFP fron lip this afternoon. Here are the pics!

·
Registered
47 Posts
utstu said:
Have them Fed Ex Overnight Pronto! :dancing:

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
wow last pic is the sex. love it. only could have been better had there been an ep after the ek. but damn good pics bro.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
woot! I was going to get those wheels. glad I decided not to now (dont take offense). They look great its all about being unique :) i think my new wheels are o-KAI i'm not doing update pics though until my fmic is peaking out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the props everyone! I just picked up a tripod for my camera. Now I need to read the manual again to remember what all the different settings do. After that I will get some pics of the car with the new front lip.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts