8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear wheel has 2 splash guards: one large at back and one small one at front of wheel well. The small front one is problematic because it causes debris to accumulate beside and under it, causing rust. Is there an accessory version that just covers the whole area properly?

·
Super Moderator
1,881 Posts
Rear wheel has 2 splash guards: one large at back and one small one at front of wheel well. The small front one is problematic because it causes debris to accumulate beside and under it, causing rust. Is there an accessory version that just covers the whole area properly?
From the factory, I believe our cars only have the front guard. I didn't want any splash guard at the rear. Anyway, after 12 years of ownership, I've never had any issue with debris build up in the rear "front" area. I wonder if the rear most guard enables debris to build up there? I would take the rearmost out, I honestly don't think they do anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
EdNaviEx
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing