8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo i just got my 07 gg si-dan over a month ago, had to go all the way to GA to get it for a good price. just wondering if there are any other si's in northwest florida? perhaps a club of some sort? just wondering, sorry if this is in the wrong post. i posted pics of my car yesterday.

i love my car by the way. i had a 97 prelude for about 3 yrs then my brother got that and i was stuck driving a 99 mitsubishi montero sport witha 4cylinder and a 5 speed that thing was slower than poo. so im glad to be back in the honda world and am really enjoying my car.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
defuniak springs here. walton county its like 40 min or so from pc. i am always down towards destin or santa rosa beach. what u drive?

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
soo i just got my 07 gg si-dan over a month ago, had to go all the way to GA to get it for a good price. just wondering if there are any other si's in northwest florida? perhaps a club of some sort? just wondering, sorry if this is in the wrong post. i posted pics of my car yesterday.

i love my car by the way. i had a 97 prelude for about 3 yrs then my brother got that and i was stuck driving a 99 mitsubishi montero sport witha 4cylinder and a 5 speed that thing was slower than poo. so im glad to be back in the honda world and am really enjoying my car.
welcome and what city?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts