8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
wedge brackets are in. installed on seats. just need to do a little more research on the resistor and what to do about passenger seat

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great progress so far man, you really turned it around. I wish I could put as much time and money in mine as you have with yours. Keep it up!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Great progress so far man, you really turned it around. I wish I could put as much time and money in mine as you have with yours. Keep it up!
Thanks. its not going as fast as I would like, but am very pleased with everything. got more to do but cold weather is holding me up

·
Registered
315 Posts
Project looks like its coming along very nicely. Interested to hear how the HFP killer setup from Redshift is working out in a few more weeks of driving. Im on the hunt for new suspension.
@ Importtuner I have Tein H. Tech Springs on Koni Orange fronts, and Yellow rears. I used to have Neuspeed Sport springs, but the car sat too low for me and especially the wife. (She's thinking about being pregnant in the furture and getting in and out of the car.)

The H Techs have very similar spring rates as the HFP springs. Very comfortable. They sit just a tad bit higher than the S-techs. Both great springs. And very comfortable! I live in Los Angeles, and the roads here suck! They let the roads go bad here, so that everyone buys a SUV. *UGH*

Coming from the Neuspeeds (now discontinued), and the difference is night and day! Going over speed bumps doesn't feel so violent anymore. And I drive slow! I drive very reserved now in my older and wiser years. I drive to protect the car, and the people in it. If you think you will be driving the car in the snow, get the H techs, because you'll appreciate the extra ground clearance. And they don't pay you to plow the roads. If your concerned about performance, don't be. They will do what you need them to do. If you want more performance on either spring, get a Progress 22mm RSB. I also have that, and it's more than what you need. I too bought my suspension from Redshift. Chris and I had tons of emails back and forth and this was the spring for me, it costs more, but it's worth it to me.

Here's a look of my car on H. Techs. Oh, and my new SSR wheels :beer::

[/URL][/IMG]

All jokes aside, either Tein spring will strike a very well balanced car. It's hard to make a fun car a family car, and family car, fun.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts