8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the black plastic license plate frame that came from the dealership on my front bumper. It is already starting to fade and looks cheap. The front bumper license plate frame looks quite a bit different than the one one on the back of the car. It is notched to fit the contours of the front bumper. This may or may not be an issue, as perhaps any frame will fit on the front bumper. What are some choices to replace it? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In Texas we have to have plates on the front/back. I wish I could remove the front plate, but that is not an option. I really don't want to relocate the plate in front of the grill. I like the present location, but I am just looking for a higher quality frame for my front plate. The cheap, now fading, black plastic frame from the dealership leaves much to be desired. Does Honda, or any after-market vendors sell a front bumper frame for the 07 LX?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.