8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i own a new 2007 civic lx 4dr. and i previously owned a 2005 sentra spec v. after i got the civic i relized that the cars handling is kind of sloppy. then i was looking at some after market suspension systems. but i didnt know what to pick. i m a daily driver. but i drive the car kind of hard. and i dont take it on tracks. i just want my car to be great balance around the corners. and handling. i dont know if i should choose my own springs and struts (and what brand of struts are good) or i should get a coil over set. any suggestions? thanks

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
HFP or wait for Koni Sports or Koni FSD (softer than the sports) to come out and pair those with an aftermarket spring, like Ground Control for the sports and Eibach pro for the FSD. If you want simple set it and forget suspension, you can't beat the HFP set up.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my biggest issue is that when im driving in a round road. where there are bumps on it. everytime the car hits the bump it seems to slide towars the side that the car's weight is shiting to. its really noticable. and again my biggest concern about the stock suspension is that its cornering is really sloppy. and i would just want a set up that would really help the car grip the road around the corners. instead of feeling like that car is about to roll over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.