8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So I have a 2007 Civic EX 2 Door, and I would like to purchase an axle back or an exhaust system but all i really need is an axle back (the ebay ones). I live in Canada and the shipping buying from US is quite expensive and there aren't a lot of options. I am trying to just get one of those N1 style pipes. So I am wondering if which one would give me less hassle to install, a Civic EX 4dr axle back or a Civic Si 2dr axle back? Or will they both fit perfectly on my EX coupe?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello,

So I have a 2007 Civic EX 2 Door, and I would like to purchase an axle back or an exhaust system but all i really need is an axle back (the ebay ones). I live in Canada and the shipping buying from US is quite expensive and there aren't a lot of options. I am trying to just get one of those N1 style pipes. So I am wondering if which one would give me less hassle to install, a Civic EX 4dr axle back or a Civic Si 2dr axle back? Or will they both fit perfectly on my EX coupe?

Thank you in advance!
First off, WELCOME! :wavey: If you're looking for a hassle-free N1 type axle back, I would suggest you stay away from Spec D. Don't get me wrong, their exhaust sounds spectacular! Only problem, they make catbacks for the 4dr and SI 2 doors only! None for the coupe. The ones for the coupe are only for the SI motors. I ended up buying an ebay axleback. Just search your car and axle back exhaust on Ebay and they have a few listings. The titanium tip which I am not a big fan of, the stainless steel, and the carbon fiber tip. I purchased one and should be in tomorrow. I'm going to install it the day after. Just before the local JBM meet here. If you get a 4dr exhaust or SI axle back, you might have to modify a few things. The axle backs for our coupes are readily available and a direct bolt up. I got mine from an ebay company called Gear UP. Hopes this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Blackwolfrider
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing