8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Got referred to the forum by another Civic owner on the NJ Turnpike stuck in traffic LOL.

But, im also from NJ, bought my 07 Si in June. Love it. Probably hands down the best car I have owned (im only 23) besides my 92 Prelude Si :]

Here's a pic of it. Nothing done to it but 20% tints all around. I def. want to do yellow foglights next. Just waiting for the right time.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

It took me 2 days and calls to 9 different dealerships in NJ to find a Black 2dr Si.

The one i bought was actually already used. Was bought by some DR who wanted a sporty car, but had trouble w/ teh baby seat LOL. So he returned it and got an Accord instead. So i got the 07 Si with 1k miles. Got a 1k discount, and got the perks of a certified pre-owned civic :]

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sidenote: I almost wish I got it in Silver or White as you can see more of the detail on it... but I have to admit it looks mean at night (All Black w/ Black Tints :] )

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
Hey!!! Welcome! Was the person who talked to you in a silver 4 door si? If so...thats me! I talked to 3 ppl on the Turnpike in the past. lol

Edit: nevermind.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thnx. Still stock though :] Just tints and will be putting on HID's when ever I get them in the mail :] w00t

1 - 15 of 15 Posts