8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me out my ignorant friend who is gaga over any american car thinks that since he has 2 cyl and a bigger litre engine would own me. we are going to a "organised drag strip soon" and i wanna know what will the outcome be?
BTW he is k and n drop in filter and automatic:popcorn:
im k and n typhoon with maybe by spring header back vibrant tbs:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Snake-eyes funnyone im a freshman in college highschool is the past. and i was asking for your feedback on the strip results.
silverlight- its a effin malibu station wagon style with a 6cyl around 210hp so hes all high and mighty

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
200hp 220tq 3458lb curb weight - malibu

197hp 139tq 2886lb curb weight - civic

~600lb advantage for the si, and a torque advantage with the chevy(that's a given)

not too hard to predict the outcome

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
snake eyes- the funny thing is that is for the ss which should be faster dont quote me but i would destroy him!
can you help me explain that to him so nxt time i see him i can hav valid car related reason..

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
snake eyes- the funny thing is that is for the ss which should be faster dont quote me but i would destroy him!
can you help me explain that to him so nxt time i see him i can hav valid car related reason..
I would lie and say you're slower.

I like letting people believe what they want. Does no harm to you to let him believe what he wants.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha good point snake you seem to have alot of sarcasm.
one more thing i have ANOTHER friend who wants to drag at the strip in a 04 mazda 6 v6 with k and n sri and a supposed chip that adds 50hp which i never believed cause its n/a and has no dyno proof.
would the mazda 6 v6 eat me up?

·
Registered
460 Posts
lol and lol
he thinks more cylinders and bigger engine can beat..
1.3L 238HP on rx8
now how about that? it's not always true

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts