8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey guys im a newbie with a question ..would the tsx throttle body fit on the R18 and would it work with a AT?????? thanks in advance

·
Registered
152 Posts
i just installed the TB tonight i have it paired up with a P2R spacer Hps silicone hose, a home made Ice Box and flash pro. straight forward swap over ***** part was trying to get the silicone hose on due to a bigger tb lol had to do a little hack job, idle was dead on and there was no rev hang. flash pro solves everything don't really feel a big difference probably a little mid range needs to be paired up with header and exhaust and a full tune

·
Registered
850 Posts
Steve, thanks for all the fanastic info! Install my j35 w/ p2r 70mm thermal gasket,(p153) made a slight adjustment to the throttle plate and loaded your throttle position map into fp. Wow this car is smooth! What a nice addition for a total cost of $23. LOL!!!! I work for a Honda deal and these throttle body's are laying around considered junk.:wavey:

·
Registered
411 Posts
is anyone else having trouble viewing the pictures on the first page of the write up?
yeah they are all broken links but really you just need to read the steps.

Also want to emphasize this one...

5) Remove the two coolant hoses from the bottom of the TB and connect them together. Your must plug them or connect them together or they will leak... alot.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I put this TB on from an 07 and could not get it to idle no matter how many times I tried the relearn process. I've given up and gone back to stock until I can get it tuned with flashpro

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Noob here. I know this post was created awhile ago, but can we can the pics back up somehow? It seems like half of these DIYs are missing the picture links.

201 - 220 of 228 Posts