8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
This is pretty much where all the new stuff is gonna be, so make sure you check this out on the regular. Most of that stuff isn't in stock yet; it'll be released the first of the year.

What I don't get is the Seibon Carbon Trunk. What does a "set of TWO" mean? Two Trunk lids?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Jesus christ $290 for a cold air intake. That's ricockulous! I'll be damned if I ever pay that much.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the site said that they would be updating their stock as more parts become available.

The "set of two" thing :confused: It says the same thing for the c/f hood too

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
civicdude06 said:
Jesus christ $290 for a cold air intake. That's ricockulous! I'll be damned if I ever pay that much.
I know...although the Limited Edition Injen Intake for the STI would be worth it. That alone makes up to 30whp....:eek:

That's crazy. Hope they can do that with the Si. :cool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I agree, that's totally ridiculous. Why would anyone pay that much for a metal tube and an air filter?!? $290 bucks wtf? I know it's new and all but for the cost it took them to make it (even with R&D + manufacturing + other costs.)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that is expensive, I bet the prices will come down once there is some other competition out.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm betting prices are MSRP.. Once the products actually ship, the prices will drop as the vendors will know then how much it'll cost them so they can adjust accordingly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
CorSportUSA.com Pricing on 8th Gen Parts

Hello everyone.

Thanks for looking at the site.

So that everyone understands, those prices are just guesses at this point, until distributors get ahold of products the real pricing is up in the air.

I merely listed things at higher prices then normal (but still below MSRP) as I am unsure of the final MSRP and distributor mark downs on new products.

Anyway, I am 110% positive that the prices will fall dramatically on CorSport as soon as the parts really exist.

I dont have a way to put TBD or N/A in the pricing or I would have done that.

Also, Thanks for the "set of two" typo catch .... Ill fix that. Its just a typo left over from another seibon product (cf doors).

Thanks again for the interest everyone,
Tai Kahn
Owner
CorSportUSA.com

Descriptions and pricing explanation updated...
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_47

·
Registered
35 Posts
skittleslegend said:
^^^^ Sweet... :D Can we pre-order anything once the final prices are in?
Absolutely. I'll remove the pricing warnings once the prices are finalized. At that point you can totally pre-order. Actually anytime a price/product that I list strikes your fancy you can order.

I also found out today that I am probably about a week or two away from having production runs of the first body kit on the market.

Anyway, more to come.

Tai
CorSport

(I'm working on vendor status on this forum too, but so far they dont have a monthly or yearly option... if any mods are out there... ;) hook us up)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Xenin said:
the Tein springs have a nice drop to them. i wonder which shocks/struts Tokico made for this car.
I saw a Koni/Neuspeed setup at SEMA, so Koni is on the ball with this car unlike the ep3, I would expect Koni shocks/struts first BUT we'll see... you never know what tokico will do and when.

Tai

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
i just have emailed SEIBON and heres the answer

Hello Tio,

We now have the 2006 civic hoods and trunks in.

MSRP for these are:

Hood: $500-600.00 (varies by style)

OEM Trunk lid: $720.00

But since we don't sell to the public directly, you can contact the following dealers and purchase from them (possibly at a good discount):

Alliance Distribution: 626-968-1700

Unified Distribution: 562-695-1165, [email protected]

Evolution Autosports: 703-961-9090, [email protected]

MVP Motorsports: 817-439-4888, [email protected]

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Patrick Chua

Sales Associate

Seibon International, Inc.

20519 Walnut Dr. Unit C-5

Walnut, CA 91789

Web: www.seibon.com

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 909-444-5900

Fax: 909-444-5949

1 - 20 of 79 Posts