8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey new here, just went to classic honda yesterday and ordered my 06 Si in Habanero red pearl just wanted to say hi to al the eastsiders. 2006 the year of the Civic :D

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
How much was the MSRP, how much did they want down to order it and when are you getting it? Most of the dealers I have spoken to told me that the waiting lists are a few months long due to the low production numbers.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sooon

hey, ya its coming 3rd week of nov of 1st week of dec one of the 2 n they wanted 1000 at 1st i :D n told then to give me a reasonable price so they went down to 500 right away ;) . i won't find out the MSRP for another week or so. he told me it was going to be around 25000, 26000, 27000 range i'm like "Thanks" no help at all:mad:. he told me monthly for a 4 year lease on the ex fully loaded was 4 and change i told him when the si come he better help me in gettin a low monthly payment with as litte $$$$ down as possible. he told me money downb is sorta a waste pretty much for every 1000 take 20 bucks off the monthly payment. feedback if any

Team Midnight

1 - 3 of 3 Posts