8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greesings, all.

Just joined this PM. Got an 06 si back on december 15 (build number 500). Fiji blue pearl, body kit, a couple of other things.

Has anybody seen anything about interior parts, especially a parking brake lever that has a lower profile when released than the stock one? I have kinda long legs and I either need to get that brake lever a little lower or get a couple of seat tracks that are a little longer for the drivers seat.

Aside from that, this is one sweet car. A worthy successor to my late lamented 97 prelude.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Welcome El,
As far as interior parts like your handle might take a while. It maybe in R&D right now, but who know if it will come out or when. Its just a matter of time. Take care.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome to 8thcivic, i havent heard of any aftermarket interior accessories as of yet. ive been keeping an eye out.. i guess its just a matter of time.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
i'll keep my eyes on them too for the store. If anyone sees them on another site or whatever, let me know.

welcome to the site. Post up some pics of your car if you can. I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
I wouldn't doubt that there will be a market for some form of replacement lever for the new Civics. There have been many people complaining about their knees/legs hitting/rubbing it uncomfortably. I don't have that problem myself (probably because I am short), however, my 6+ foot friends have complained immediately upon sitting in the driver's seat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
webby said:
i'll keep my eyes on them too for the store. If anyone sees them on another site or whatever, let me know.

welcome to the site. Post up some pics of your car if you can. I'd love to see it.
I'll get some this weekend. Right now it is too filthy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts