8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
very nice. that price is more than a grand cheaper than what vtec.net says. 20,400+550.00 thats cool. thx bro

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was hard to tell because of the plastic, but the upholstery looked nicely textured and seemed less "mouse fur" than what is in the 7th gen. Here is a close-up view:

I liked the color. It is a nice rich tan color, not the ivory from the last gen (and Accord) which reminds me too much of a flesh color.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
well its the dust... or the hood of the blue one is a lil lightdark thant the rest of the car....
and... thats the Hybrid not?
if i remember, the 2 arms steering wheels is for the hybrid

·
Registered
4 Posts
Interior is nicer to me than the 7th gen model. It feels roomier the only drawback is the angularish dash but it is an improvement over the current. It is gonna be a pain in the ass to swap the deck since it looked to be in with the climate control. I saw a 4DR EX selling for 21k with navigation.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I posted a pic of a civic that has 2 components in the dash from the yahoo ad. Its in the AUX Input thread. In case you wanted to see .... :)

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
suthurnlatino said:
Interior is nicer to me than the 7th gen model. It feels roomier the only drawback is the angularish dash but it is an improvement over the current. It is gonna be a pain in the ass to swap the deck since it looked to be in with the climate control. I saw a 4DR EX selling for 21k with navigation.
And where was this 21k EX? I have a feeling they're going to be nearly 22k in KY.

·
Registered
141 Posts
40 hwy mpg? Nice...

The white EX looks great, thanks for the good pic's...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah, I didnt want to but they were taking the cars for a fill up and they asked me to jump in. Im very impressed and Im sure Ill be happy when I get my SI!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts