8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im tired of my rsx wheels and its time to move on.so here they LOl.

i really want to keep this local for now but if the buyer want to pay shipping then thats cool with me.

the tires are Nitto Neo gens. 225/45/17 no camber wear no cupping two tires have about 75% tread left the other 2 have maybe 45%.

i bought the rsx wheels already painted black. the paint job isnt the best but they still look great! no curb rash or any bends. black acura center caps will come with these i need my honda center caps.

im looking to get $470 for the wheels and tires. if you are local i will part the tires. pm for a price.

if you are out of state and want these you need to cover shippng cost, i will not ship to canada.

sorry mods the plash of my camera did capture my sign in most the pictures i will take better pictures if needed. :)

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the wheels do need to be sanded down and repainted the price is pretty firm i may go lower just pm me. :) lug nuts are not included.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bout the only pic i have my car is a lil underconstruction right now so i havent takn any photos in a while.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Willing to trade for 09 si wheels plus maybe a little cash on my end? About the same amount of tread as yours and one has a little curb rash on it, I'm local BTW. :wavey:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump!! tryna keep it local for now, to everyone that has pmd me give me about a week to try and sell these local if i cant then ill ship.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.