8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was down at the local dealer today, and I took some photos of an '06 Galaxy Gray coupe. Thought I'd pass them along (only 4 unfortunately) but it might help those that have had questions about the color. It reminds me very much of the Khaki color on my Jeep Wrangler. If this one would have had Navigation, I would have driven it off the lot today!! :thumb:

Attachments

· Banned
93 Posts
dahmit my dealerships never fucking call me all the salespeople in 3 different dealerships have my number and i don't get a call xcept for one which says sometime next week and that i should "preorder" it ya right i'm not buying a car i haven't driven!

· Registered
11 Posts
Great! Thanks for the pics. I am in Calif and was told first week of Oct for the coupe to show up.

I was wondering if anyone has heard or seen anything regarding the body kit for the coupe. I have seen it in pics but the Honda website makes not mention. Also do the current cars include the connector for portable MP3 players?

· Acorns!
18,626 Posts
George Hamilton said:
Great! Thanks for the pics. I am in Calif and was told first week of Oct for the coupe to show up.

I was wondering if anyone has heard or seen anything regarding the body kit for the coupe. I have seen it in pics but the Honda website makes not mention. Also do the current cars include the connector for portable MP3 players?
when I got my honda, it was something that could be added when I got the car. I just had to pay for the kit/install.

and yes, - from the coupe/si brouchure

"mp3/auxiliary input jack" - LX, EX, SI

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.