8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a search going on for an EX 5sp w/ Navigation in Blue (Royal preferred) but the dealer has so far been unable to find one. He actually claims that the Royal Blue is not produced yet. And looking around on my own, I don't think I've actually seen a manual w/ navigation at all.

Does such a thing as the above config exist?

I don't expect anyone to actually locate "my car" for me, but I'd appreciate any input into availability or search tips. Why the heck isn't there a national database that would allow searching multiple dealerships at one time!?

Thanks for any help.

As a secondary question, is the Atomic Blue really sky blue bright? Anyone have any daytime pics of the Atomic? I love the darker Royal, but the Atomic would be a possibility if it's not too bright.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shoot, my brochure only had a delay for the galaxy gray and red.

well, thanks for the heads up.

this is for the 4dr sedan by the way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this whole thing is a bit weird.

I guess if they can't find an atomic I'll put in an order.

and the atomic sure does change colors. I still can't get a grip on how it really looks. maybe a tad brighter than I'd like, but not bad at all.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I saw a Royal Blue, stick, no navi at a dealership. I went with the Atomic Blue because the Royal looked dark purple at some angles. The Atomic is lighter and kinda, just kinda, looks a little purple under the right lighting and angle. It's something I can live with though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
There was an EX auto no nav that I looked at... Might have bought it but wanted the Silver or Grey so I kept searching.

·
Registered
887 Posts
ex with your desires don't exists unless you live in Canada and are getting the ex Sedan, blue(fiji) doesn't come on the coupes, only the si and the Canadian ex sedans

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The EX of my desires is on order and should be built by tomorrow. It is being built in Canada. Unless the dealer flat out lied when I verified that it was an EX Sedan w/ Nav in Royal Blue Pearl w/ gray interior.

I plan on calling Monday if I haven't heard anything. I'll post again if I find out anything new.

Also, a few weeks ago I saw a Sedan in Royal Blue (can't remember if it was an EX, but I think it was) so they are making the car. I can't imagine why they'd not make it w/ Nav.

edit: I now remember that it definitely was an EX. The owner decided that the Nav wasn't necessary at that level. Also I remember pointing out afterwards that I could tell it was an EX because of the styling of the Alloys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts