8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

521 - 540 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
id like to know where you could put o-rings or something to eliminate this chatter and knocking noise for DD comfort-ability ....i have not ordered the TD yet but am highly considering do to spending lots of time at the track

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok guys i completely forgot, i feel so stupid, i have one on my 06 si and i was wondering which way is tighter and which is looser
When you spin the shock piece and more thread is exposed that means you are stiffening the absorber. When less thread is exposed it softens it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
thanks for the diy. did this a few days ago and used both this diy(good photos) and the instructions the etd came with(vague photos) but caught the order of the hardware placement(rubber o-rings and washers) on the instructions. thank you!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I have had a stiffy for over 3 years take it out when it gets cold because it gets clunky. Other than that I love it.did the dynamat on the brackets and the o rings as described and no problems.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Anyone have this with the Kraftwerks SC Kit? I did notice it'll hit the SC bracket, but I wanted to see if anyone modified the stiffy to work. LMK!

521 - 540 of 550 Posts