8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 200 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
FYI Mugen Sports suspension are slightly lower than HFP, maybe .3" or so. It's also linear rate but not as stiff as HFP, and feels comfortable--maybe even moreso than stock. Very happy with the ride, comfort and stance. Just enough to be aggressive without scraping all over the place, a bit better damped, better rotation.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i just got the hfp suspension. it says 1.5f/1.4r. in all reality, i think its more like an inch all around, but it hasnt settled fully yet

·
Registered
81 Posts
I recently just bought some new shoes and wheels for my car. 17x8 245/45/17 I had to cut some of my fender liner because every bump i when over i rubbed like no other. Im sitting on eibach sportlines with stock shocks. any ideas? should I get a fender roll? get smaller tire dimensions..if so any preference. thank you

·
Registered
44 Posts
I want to get the lowest possible drop on my 11' si coupe without worrying about scraping since it is a lease. Would i be okay with just springs??? Or, would i need to buy something additional???

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I know this has probably been asked a million times, but does anyone know what the spring load rates are for the HFP kits?

FG1 and FG2? My understanding is that the stock FG2 spring rates are F/200 and R/230. Would it be advisable to use the HFP FG1 suspension kit on a FG2?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Upon measuring the drop on my civic....the eibach sportline spring appears to drop exactly what it states....around 1.4

Which on my fingers was about 3 finger gap. To a 1 finger gap. Its also pretty close from front to rear as far as drop...the front is slightly under 1 finger gap.

I am also using the hfp shocks....which does not change the drop. The spring itself will.

·
Registered
11 Posts
suspension pick for 2006 coupe si

Anyone have any experience with the Eibach Pro-Plus kit springs & sway bars offered by tire rack. Want to know if it would be a decent choice for daily driver. Will utilize stock struts and shocks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
at what drop do you need to shave the wheel wells? im looking to get it to about a 1-1.5 inch drop but im not too good with a grinder so id like to avoid it if possible

·
Registered
26 Posts
i have an 08 fg2 (si coupe) , i have pro s coilovers in it. my front bounces alot i was planning on gettin different spring rate for the front. i have about 2 inch drop , no wheel gap maybe alittle lower. i was wondering if anyone could give me info on what spring rate i should do so i can keep the same drop. btw my front springs are 8kg/mm. thanks alot!

181 - 200 of 227 Posts