8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doubt they'll start hitting dealerships until the 15th (or later) anyway, especially depending your location. ;)

·
Banned
93 Posts
called all dealerships in my area sedan will be in the 12th coupe the 15th NEVER BUY FROM FRANK KENT AUTO GROUP they told me they were getting em early or late october i started talking to the sales rep and said other dealerships and he said well wat u waiting for go get it from them and hanged up the phone

wow good salesman alright

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
stupidfool said:
anyone know prices?
I haven't heard anything official yet, which is weird since technically the sedan is on sale now.

Now a gift for you guys (this was news to me at least) :D

College Hills Honda has some accessories up on their page now:
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/civiccoupe/2006_electronics.htm

There is an optional interior illumination kit (switch location is the same for both this and foglights :( ) for MSRP $109 (I think Scion has something similar). Installation instructions here: http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/8th_gen_civ_sedan/illumination.pdf
Fog lights and underbody spoiler also listed on their page with pricing. :cool:

·
Registered
436 Posts
i just called my friends at honda here...all part numbers are legit. the ones the xxx for the last 3 digits arent out. the 17in wheels wont be available till 9-30-05. let me know if u need info on a part listed on that site.

·
Registered
436 Posts
oh those 17's for the factory performance package i just talked about are 250.00 list price.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
el_ben2 said:
does someone has seen some 8thgens in a dealer ?
I know some have hit dealerships in the Northeast and Upper Midwest. Should be soon for the rest of the country.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dropped by my dealership here in AR this afternoon and they had 4 sedans fresh off the truck. Had one each of white, silver, royal blue and shoreline mist.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts