8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had corsport order this for me.
alcohol to clean the car and back of spoiler.
3m super strength molding tape i got it at kragen auto parts.
i little trick i used after you align the wing peel off sum of the tape before applying pressure.
my car feels more stable after 60 mph, better acceleration too :vtec:

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, i measured it cuzz iv'e seen the other ones go on the windshield, this on doesn't line up with the windshield.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think you got the wrong spoiler. Maybe is for a sedan, if you like it on the roof its up to you, but it doesn't even fit correct on the roof.
IMO it look better on the window.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
LOL :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if it's for a 06 it would have to fit there cuzz there was no 4dr that year, i thought it made sense cuzz evos have there's on the roof.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
If you just installed not to long ago why not just remove it and reapply it to the glass?

The longer you wait, you might risk damaging the paint (especially if it's been in the sun long enough).

You could always get more 3M tape and just apply it to the top of the rear glass where it should go. The spoiler might be shorter than the glass, but just center it (with equal gaps on either side) at the top portion.

Having a friend help you might be recommended so you know if the placement of the spoiler is centered.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hope you're joking about the "stability" after 60MPH b/c all thats doing is taking down force away from the rear spoiler...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.