8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I live in Vancouver and bought a 06 Black Civic Coupe LX with only $100 off MSRP Wheel locks and Rear Splash Guards and one free maintenace. Is that a good deal? Anybody get a better deal?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Are you happy with it? That's all that really matters... Someone else will always have a better deal.

·
Registered
25 Posts
so how much did it cost in total w/ all the taxes etc.
Might be looking in a lx sedan as well but want the 200Hp(too bad they dont have 200hp sedan), hard decisons

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's so hard to get a deal here cause they are selling like Hot Cakes...why give me a deal when Joe blow will pay full price...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Scotty Mak said:
It's so hard to get a deal here cause they are selling like Hot Cakes...why give me a deal when Joe blow will pay full price...
You just need to be prepared and go in with the invoice price and there will be a salesperson that will meet your price. Even though this is a new car, deals can be had. If you're willing to pay full price, of course, the salesperson won't disagree.

I ordered (still not built yet) an LX sedan for $850 below MSRP (invoice + 700) with rear mud guards and 3 years oil change.

·
Registered
241 Posts
they have finally started coming out of the wood works in san diego i think u have seen 4 or 5 to date, 3 on the road and 1 driving out a dealer , all sedans excpet maybe 1 coupe but once they get more popular then the price will go down, but if i do it one it will probaly be a lx sedan manual, just case the ex has a lot of features but ilik the price of the lx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts