8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Its a poser part unless your boosted.
a poser part, yea skate on bra! i use one for the fact of larger injectors and not wanting to lose fuel in the rail ... also if spraying most have a place to run your line to and a gauge .....im running a type r conversion .. toda cams and pistons and skunk stage 3 cam gears, so if im posin, then snap some :pics: of my poser car....as it walks yours like a doggie son..so as far as calling someone a poser for wanting a part on their car, that very well may just be for looks or serve a purpose is pretty ignorant..i have friends that only have them for show purpose and their cars have awards! what you got there hater..so if you have tinted windows then that makes you a POSER, cause are you about to tell us all how your window tint gave you 50 more hp or somthing else of no intellegent value, oh btw plastic valve caps will shave at least 1millionth of a pound over the alum ones , so if your not using plastic my god what a poser you are...surfs up dude, go hang with your bras down at the beach and watch all the posers walk by bye...dont rag on others for wanting something in their cars cause im sure we could all find some stupid **** on yours as well...:badger::eek:hsnap:

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
a poser part, yea skate on bra! i use one for the fact of larger injectors and not wanting to lose fuel in the rail ... also if spraying most have a place to run your line to and a gauge .....im running a type r conversion .. toda cams and pistons and skunk stage 3 cam gears, so if im posin, then snap some :pics: of my poser car....as it walks yours like a doggie son..so as far as calling someone a poser for wanting a part on their car, that very well may just be for looks or serve a purpose is pretty ignorant..i have friends that only have them for show purpose and their cars have awards! what you got there hater..so if you have tinted windows then that makes you a POSER, cause are you about to tell us all how your window tint gave you 50 more hp or somthing else of no intellegent value, oh btw plastic valve caps will shave at least 1millionth of a pound over the alum ones , so if your not using plastic my god what a poser you are...surfs up dude, go hang with your bras down at the beach and watch all the posers walk by bye...dont rag on others for wanting something in their cars cause im sure we could all find some stupid **** on yours as well...:badger::eek:hsnap:
Wow I guess if the shoe fits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.