8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if anybody else here is struggling with '06 Si constant pull/drift to the left while driving on the h'way? :help:
from the first day I drove home from the dealership the car has a slight pull to the left when driving on the middle or left h'way lanes, it's quite neutral on right lane & small roads, after bringing the car to Honda I was told that there is a bulletin on this issue, according to the service manager Honda my car was slightly out of factory specs & this was corrected after leaving the car there for a day, well..... I took a 500mi trip yesterday & as far as I can tell it seems about the same as before they re-aligned it, this morning I called Honda & told the service manager about the situation, I was asked to bring the car back so that he can take a ride, he confirmed my complaint but now he's @ a loss as of how to fix it :banghead: , he's trying to get a hold of some Honda representative that goes to different dealership to troubleshoot this type of issues & that it would be a little over a week before he comes around :popcorn:
so, anybody else dealing with this crap & has it been corrected?
thanks
Mario

·
Registered
351 Posts
well all the dealer are waiting for the spec's for the alignment rack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts