Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Upon further review, I think it will be necessary to move this event to Saturday, August 2 2008.

The reason for this change is because there is a Kokanee Crankworx event being held on the 9th to 17th of August, and there will be around 200,000 spectators expected to attend. Not only will it be a challenge to find reservations, parking will also be difficult.

In addition, the Canadian National BBQ Challenge will be held on Aug 2-3, so we can definitely take advantage of the abundance of food and other events during this time.

Please chime in to express your opinions on this critical change.

Thank you.

·
Registered
14,801 Posts
i think that was a smart move to change the date...i have no problems with the new day chosen...its also good because there won't be the huge problem of finding parking now i hope

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
You gus wanna move it to July? Fine with me - I just need to coordinate with the sponsors, finish the t-shirt design, and move reservations.

I'm most concerned about the out-of-towners and their schedules.
just dont pick the middle of the month yet

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
I hate inventory....lol

July 5th I have inventory and August I have inventory on the following dates August 2nd and August 30th...WTF why am I doing inventory twice in August. FAwk!!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hi All,

Upon further review, I think it will be necessary to move this event to Saturday, August 2 2008.

In addition, the Canadian National BBQ Challenge will be held on Aug 2-3, so we can definitely take advantage of the abundance of food and other events during this time.

Please chime in to express your opinions on this critical change.

Thank you.
That sounds good, August 2 or August 4 - I would be tentative with those dates though. If I get accepted in for training, then I know I wont make it... =(

You gus wanna move it to July? Fine with me - I just need to coordinate with the sponsors, finish the t-shirt design, and move reservations.

I'm most concerned about the out-of-towners and their schedules.
Now July works better for me! Not sure about everyone else, but if you can have it before July 20, that would be even better! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
no july for me as im going to be in the philippines that month.. even the new date, im not sure when im going to be back in vancouver.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.