8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Actually, I think this will be best: Mulgrave School (Click to see map)

This school is off Cypress Bowl Rd, near the freeway access. It will be empty because we'll be there on a Saturday... There will be plenty of parking on a nice paved lot.

If the school lot is closed off/chained/fenced, then there is plenty of street parking along Cypress Bowl Lane (on the driveway leading up to the school).

I think this will be a suitable spot for us - nice and secluded with easy access to the Highway.

Map will be posted over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
FYI, The cops are patrolling Cypress ALOT recently. My buddy was up there on his bike with a friend and when they came down the cops had a road block set up waiting for them to come down. After they were pulled over, the cop told them that it is silly for anyone to be racing up and down there as there patrol is heavy this time of year.

I am aiming to keeping my record clean of tickets:vtec:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Sleepy said:
... the cop told them that it is silly for anyone to be racing up and down there as there patrol is heavy this time of year.
We ride mtn bikes up there, the Cypress road is patrolled heavily all year round. A favourite location for them is parking at the city works yard at the first switchback.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
CraigH said:
We ride mtn bikes up there, the Cypress road it patrolled heavily all year round. A favourite location for them is parking at the city works yard at the first switchback.

I am just glad we missed them completly when we did our cypress meet, the cops would have made a fortune out all of us. We were ripping up cypress pretty good that day.:vtec: :lildevil:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
Sleepy - no other locations you recommend?

In that case, we will meet at Mulgrave School. Map/directions will be posted tonight.

I am going to get lost, I couldnt find the school at all when I went out yesterday.

SEe you kids up in whislter.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
They're done. Will pick them up after work.

You guys can see me tonight or pick them up from me tomorrow (at my work).

can ya meet me at main and hastings for the pick up?

Side note, I have a super hot australian staying at my house this weekend which means the human radar detector will not be joining me on the cruise.

She is on stand by with credit card in case of emergency

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.