8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Do you want the "Whistler 2007" on the shirts?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 320 of 344 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
Mike, make sure you wipe the back with a damp cloth to remove the white chalk marks.

To anyone else who wants their shirts today:
I will be in my office until 6:00pm only. Call me at 604-451-2720 x6864.
You can also get them after 8:00pm from my house. PM me.

can I come over and play WII?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
yo Marc, i was calling your cell dude. you don't pick up! i want to pick up the shirt mang! i guess i'll pick it up tomorrow. i don't get off 'til 5:30, but i won't make it to your work before you leave, so let me know where and when. thanks man.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #311
Hey James... yeah, I said call my work because I'll be there late today. Just got home actually.

I'll have my cell on me tomorrow, so feel free to give me a call anytime. You have my number.

My schedule - work till 4pm, then head over to Sleepy's house for the carwash. I hear Bartone is wearing a pink thong... a la Jessica Simpson style!
:wavey:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
Hey James... yeah, I said call my work because I'll be there late today. Just got home actually.

I'll have my cell on me tomorrow, so feel free to give me a call anytime. You have my number.

My schedule - work till 4pm, then head over to Sleepy's house for the carwash. I hear Bartone is wearing a pink thong... a la Jessica Simpson style!
lol

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
BARTONE

Will it be okay if I give you the shirts for the Richmond folks tomorrow?
Shungo and 604_ep3 can get them from you tomorrow night, if that's okay with you. I know you don't have plans tomorrow night! :D

PM me, or we can talk about it tomorrow.
yeah sure no problem! but i just need to know where everyone lives or where to meet up at. hahaha

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
. I hear Bartone is wearing a pink thong... a la Jessica Simpson style!
mmmm pink thongs. i love wearing those! hahaha but i bet its more comfortable than those borat swimsuits marc wears to work everyday.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
bartone said:
yeah sure no problem! but i just need to know where everyone lives or where to meet up at. hahaha
Cool. Looks like Shungo is the only one that needs his shirts tomorrow night.
604_ep3 is on his way here now.

Would you like to meet? Somewhere public, like a cafe or a mall parking lot.

301 - 320 of 344 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.