8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Got me thinking...

A drive into BC/Whistler would be nice, and seeing there seems to be a few more Si's in the Vancouver area.

Anyone from Edmonton heading to this meet and greet?

Might sound dumb, but with a very new Si(waiting for delivery), would taking it on such a long road trip so soon be good?

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
SiRR said:
A drive into BC/Whistler would be nice, and seeing there seems to be a few more Si's in the Vancouver area.

Anyone from Edmonton heading to this meet and greet?

Might sound dumb, but with a very new Si(waiting for delivery), would taking it on such a long road trip so soon be good?
NO! LOL... Not that I don't want any Edmontonians in the mix, but a long drive like that can't be good for a new car. You need to break it in properly for 1,000kms.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
NO! LOL... Not that I don't want any Edmontonians in the mix, but a long drive like that can't be good for a new car. You need to break it in properly for 1,000kms.
Especially up a long steep hill

He's from Edmonton, now he's going to cry.

·
Registered
582 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
:thumb: Cool cool, I guess I'll have to plan it for next year.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
^ Will you make it there with your lettuce? You might get lost lol
No sense of direction + Dark + Cloud 9 = End up in Surrey :D

I will be ok, I can follow the mountains as my direction. I will be sober before hand but I won't be sober on my way home. I might even dust off my trusty mountain bike and be active for once.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I didn't realize that you guys are going to have a pre-party or I would have to wake up early Sat. morning just to meet you all in West Van before you all left for Whistler. I can't go to this Whistler meet because I have midterms coming up and I'm also on-call that weekend for work. :Mad:

Richmond wouldn't be a good place too meet up b/c of night market. There will be just too many people around the night market area, unless you guys want to go there. I haven't been there for ages and I wouldn't mind going there for a bit. Sleepy, don't hate me for this.

If you all want to be somewhere quiet, Iona beach would be a great spot, or we could just drive up to burnaby mountain.. :laughing:

·
Registered
652 Posts
I hope this preparty thing happens. BBQ!! Hell you could even use my place if you wanted to. My dad will be out of town, so there wouldn't be any noise complaints. I have an outside patio in the rear with a slopping lawn. I have enough room to accommodate 20 people inside and out. All you need to bring is a bbq. I live in burnaby btw. At the base of Burnaby Mountain.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
lonelydriver said:
I didn't realize that you guys are going to have a pre-party or I would have to wake up early Sat. morning just to meet you all in West Van before you all left for Whistler. I can't go to this Whistler meet because I have midterms coming up and I'm also on-call that weekend for work. :Mad:

Richmond wouldn't be a good place too meet up b/c of night market. There will be just too many people around the night market area, unless you guys want to go there. I haven't been there for ages and I wouldn't mind going there for a bit. Sleepy, don't hate me for this.

If you all want to be somewhere quiet, Iona beach would be a great spot, or we could just drive up to burnaby mountain.. :laughing:

I only don't like richmond cause it is a zoo there, I will go where ever the 8thcivic crew goes so don't worry about me. I still like ya even though we have never met. you should atleast come to the meeting spot and meet us all before hand. :thumb:

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Canuck82 said:
I hope this preparty thing happens. BBQ!! Hell you could even use my place if you wanted to. My dad will be out of town, so there wouldn't be any noise complaints. I have an outside patio in the rear with a slopping lawn. I have enough room to accommodate 20 people inside and out. All you need to bring is a bbq. I live in burnaby btw. At the base of Burnaby Mountain.
Interesting proposition... :thumb:

61 - 80 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.