8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey man those pedals look really good. I'm loving your car too (TW CREW!!), The spoiler is hella sick. Goob job.

The drive up there was good, pace was good. I was hoping I'd get a new bumper or rear diffuser though. I felt like I was racing through highway 7...going 60km/hr. I was looking back more than I was looking forward, thinking I'd get smoked by dk.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
damn i cant imagine driving to harisson hot springs with bunch of 8thgen on my tails. lol....

That would be FUN. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
I was shocked to see Sky so close to Marc's butt on the barnett hwy, I got on the radio but I think I had the wrong frequency...lol. I am so glad he stayed away from me as he would have kissed my butt and then got a punch in the head for being an idiot.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Who is sky??? Tailgating on the way to Harrison on Barnet Hwy??? What's the point?? Weird...
he is the bozo that drives the RR civic. Tailgated Marc like 3-4 feet behind, cut off meeks and tailgated the crap out of vinz

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
What the heck??? Is he the driftking guy? He will be pissing on his pants if Marc, Meeks and Vinz do the same to him.:popcorn:

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
funny thing was either he was swearing when he passed me after he cut me off, or he was screaming 'VTEC YOOOOOO!111!1!11!!!!!'

321 - 340 of 346 Posts