I have teh coolest girlfriend - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Off Topic > Water Cooler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 07:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to 06blaksi Send a message via Yahoo to 06blaksi
I have teh coolest girlfriend

She is teh coolest. For my birthday, she is getting me Hondata......She wanted it to be a surprise but then found out I wouldn't be able to drive the car for 2 days. I her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06blaksi
I her
You better!
GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Candice aka "Mrs Gene"
siracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reversesiracergrl wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to siracergrl Send a message via MSN to siracergrl Send a message via Yahoo to siracergrl
aww she kicks ass
EDIT: she better get some tonight!
siracergrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 08:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

Dent
dentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolley
wow!! that's a nice gesture.. while your girlfriend is getting it for you.. mine would kill me if I got it.. go figure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
stroke this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dentrecords is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 08:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
VIP Member

Civic Type Stock
wing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to wing_gundam
Haha very nice!

I think my gf might be getting me a scanguage for our anni. She told me she might, but I said it's okay b/c I know she wants romantic presents. I'll still be happy if it get it
Old 10-16-2007, 08:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Sam
Civic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turboCivic06SiR has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Civic06SiR
My GF is thinking about getting me either tint or a CF hood since I've been looking. But Hondata is great, I love it.
Civic06SiR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 09:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Yellow Puppet

Back and Forth Forever
CameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolley
Happy Birthday! That's awesome.

CameronJr9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
illusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to illusionstwice
Quote:
She is teh coolest. For my birthday, she is getting me Hondata......She wanted it to be a surprise but then found out I wouldn't be able to drive the car for 2 days. I her

You better lay the pipe like your a construction worker

Get her P WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY
Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

tukai
tukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbotukai has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via MSN to tukai Send a message via Yahoo to tukai
1st week of the NFL seaon after the Eagles lost to the Packers, my wife went out and bought me a Xbox 360 Elite because I was upset. I told her at this rate the Eagles could go 0-16.
tukai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 09:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
VIP Member

Antonino B. B. Leyva
galaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warriorgalaxygrey13 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Tell her that you appreciate it and that next time you want a turbo. Ive been trying that with mines for over a year. Still hasnt budged on spending that much money on me.
galaxygrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 10:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley06blaksi likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to 06blaksi Send a message via Yahoo to 06blaksi
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxygrey13
Tell her that you appreciate it and that next time you want a turbo. Ive been trying that with mines for over a year. Still hasnt budged on spending that much money on me.
lol...I'll settle for a S/C
06blaksi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 10:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
Happy Birthday Paul!!!

NBPRudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

rcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicrcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
my ex bought me a 40inch samsung lcd tv for my birthday. i think she spent almost $2k on it
rcracin13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 11:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
VIP Member

The original --> "J" <--
illusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weightillusionstwice drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to illusionstwice
My ex bought me shortsd and a tshirt. thats why shes my Ex. Yet, I spend 500 on her bday ... Wtf!?

Unappreciative women suck
Old 10-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

rcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicrcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
i had bought my ex diamond earrings in return.
rcracin13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPRudy
Happy Birthday Paul!!!

GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 12:00 PM   #17 (permalink)

RaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with gleeRaskyR1 runs yellow lights with glee
Quote:
She is teh coolest.
RaskyR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

Kenny
cypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thciviccypress sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to cypress
thats awesome man, thats what its all about!
cypress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 12:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Duce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warriorDuce2k is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Good for you buddy...
Duce2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #20 (permalink)

Tim
GFORCEADIC likes to double clutchGFORCEADIC likes to double clutchGFORCEADIC likes to double clutchGFORCEADIC likes to double clutch
ive been lucky.. ive gotten two sets of wheels, suspension, and header, and others for my crx...
GFORCEADIC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in