8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Cars and Coffee Raleigh NC Aug 7th this sat

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Nokturnl 
#1 ·
Hey guys names drew. I recently just picked up my 07 ggm si sedan about 4 months ago, and would definitely like to meet a few more guys around the raleigh area that have them. They are having a cars and coffee and brier creek in raleigh this saturday. Starts about 8am. You can look these meets up, they are nationaly known to have some of the nicest cars at them, especially at the original in southern california. Anyways, me and a few friends will be out there about 8:30 or so. Like I said wouldnt mind meeting a few fellow si'ers around the area. I know its kinda last minute, but I figured I would post it up anyways.

#7 ·
nope sure wasnt man, but they do these every month on the first saturday of the month. They are at brier creek every time too, location does not change, and people actually start getting there at 9am, so its a little better for you morning haters haha.There was easily 150 cars that rolled through. It was bad ass, like 4 gtr's, and a couple GT3 RS's, couple lambos, couple ferrari's. But next month it would be bad ass to have a nice showing of the Si's. It was only me and a GGM coupe out there, but next month lets see if we can get a good sized group to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.