Ride of the Month November - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thcivic.com Site News > Ride Of The Month

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2007, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Scrodums

Yodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weightYodums drives naked to save weight
Ride of the Month November

* Users must nominate another members car for ROTM (not submitting your own car)
* It is a first come first serve method for nomination.
* After a member submits a car for ROTM, at least 2 other member must nominate the car (agree) before that car is in the running.
* I will accept no more than 12 submissions a month because that is what the poll will allow for voting.
* If you submit for ROTM and win, you are not eligible to submit again for one year from the month you won.
* Nominations will take place from the 1st of the month till the 15th (or until 12 cars are reached). After the 15th of the month, the nominations will be closed and a poll will be created so the users can vote. Voting will be open from the 15th till the last day of the month. The next months winners will be announced on the 1st.
* Campaigning by private message is prohibited
* Creation of dummy accounts is grounds for immediate disqualification (and more per site rules).
* 2 photos per nominee that can be cycled throughout the month but not supplemented (applies later on when we vote).

Just post a nomination. No pictures. No comments. No discussions. No bumps. Feel free to keep a tally.

Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2007, 10:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Mikey6p
jrmartinez24

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Mikey6p is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
rippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolley
hmm...

CrackThatTec45

rippars is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2007, 12:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Gabriel
LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!LomeLi needs another gear in their car!!!!
Send a message via AIM to LomeLi Send a message via MSN to LomeLi
i nominate:
06sicoupe
LomeLi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Yellow Puppet

Back and Forth Forever
CameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolleyCameronJr9 likez to fill up with red trolley
xtv-sidecar

CameronJr9 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
Tran. I dont know his screen name but he was at the Dragon with CF goddies and more.
Nomar06 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 01:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
I'll put another vote up for my boy Ricky!

2 VOTES

jrmartinez24

1 VOTE

CrackThatTec45
06sicoupe
xtv-sidecar
Tran. I dont know his screen name but he was at the Dragon with CF goddies and more.
NBPRudy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 02:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

bizzybearfigiblue has a blown enginebizzybearfigiblue has a blown enginebizzybearfigiblue has a blown enginebizzybearfigiblue has a blown engine
sorry ricky... but i likez teh blu... CrackThatTec45 gets one from me

2 VOTES

jrmartinez24
CrackThatTec45

1 VOTE

06sicoupe
xtv-sidecar
bizzybearfigiblue is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
ILDS™

Rickeh™
jrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolleyjrMartinez24 likez to fill up with red trolley
Send a message via AIM to jrMartinez24 Send a message via Yahoo to jrMartinez24
CrackThatTech45

jrMartinez24 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mike
CrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to CrackThatTec45
Thanks all

1 VOTE
06sicoupe
xtv-sidecar
Tran. I dont know his screen name but he was at the Dragon with CF goddies and more.[/QUOTE]

2 VOTES
jrmartinez24

3 VOTES - MEMBERS ALREADY IN
CrackThatTec45

Last edited by CrackThatTec45; 10-01-2007 at 03:02 PM.
CrackThatTec45 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 03:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
VIP Member

Joey | Yoey | Joeh | OCD-boy
SOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turboSOLO8thGenSi has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via AIM to SOLO8thGenSi
i nominate 06sicoupe
SOLO8thGenSi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)

Ted
Nikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcapsNikeman just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
jrmartinez24
Nikeman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 04:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
1 VOTE

xtv-sidecar
Tran. I dont know his screen name but he was at the Dragon with CF goddies and more.[/quote]

2 VOTES
06sicoupe

3 VOTES
- MEMBERS ALREADY IN
CrackThatTec45
jrmartinez24
NBPRudy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

dustin
prime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warriorprime time si is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
i vote for my boy tim (06Si LoveR) he did alot of mods latley.
prime time si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

Mike
CrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq king
1 VOTE
06Si LoveR
xtv-sidecar
Tran. I dont know his screen name but he was at the Dragon with CF goddies and more

2 VOTES
06sicoupe

3 VOTES -MEMBERS ALREADY IN
CrackThatTec45
jrmartinez24
Old 10-01-2007, 09:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

254whp on 75
berlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutralberlinas2k2 squeals their tires in neutral
CrackThatTec45
but...since he's already in....

Tran. I dont know his screen name but he was at the Dragon with CF goddies and more
berlinas2k2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Jordan
JordanASM likes to double clutchJordanASM likes to double clutchJordanASM likes to double clutch
06blaksi
JordanASM is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by berlinas2k2
CrackThatTec45
but...since he's already in....

Thanks Bro

My vote goes to our man Randy in Canada (NBPRudy)

1 VOTE
06Si LoveR
xtv-sidecar
06BlakSi
NBPRudy

2 VOTES
06sicoupe

3 VOTES -MEMBERS ALREADY IN
CrackThatTec45
jrmartinez24
Tran. - At the Dragon with CF goddies and more (someone finds this mans name )
Old 10-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Oriol
BlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weightBlueSi4 drives naked to save weight
Garage
Send a message via ICQ to BlueSi4 Send a message via AIM to BlueSi4
not sure if RPM ever won or anything, but i like his RR FG2...so i vote for RPM
BlueSi4 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2007, 10:18 PM   #20 (permalink)

holy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turboholy EFFING cow has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Send a message via AIM to holy EFFING cow
1 VOTE
xtv-sidecar
06BlakSi
NBPRudy

2 VOTES
06sicoupe
06si lover (my nomination)

holy EFFING cow is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in