What are YOU bringing to The Dragon? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012 > Past Dragon Meets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
GalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
What are YOU bringing to The Dragon?

I am starting this thread to list stuff that people should/might want to bring, so no one forgets anything. Plus it's fun! Here's my list!

10 PB&J sandwiches
12 pack bottled water in cooler
12 pack diet coke also in cooler
30 pack of Bud Light
Beef Jerky
Salt & Vinegar chips
toothpaste, toothbrush, hairgel, razor, shaving cream, deodorant
Laptop & phonecord (addicted to 8thcivic)
Digital Camera
media card loaded with music I haven't listened to
cellphone w/car charger
Radar Detector
clothes for 5 days
tire pressure gauge
AAA membership card
Fresh set of tires
$200 cash

What's on YOUR list?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GalaxyGreySi; 05-17-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2007, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

beniciodeltoro just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
you plan on fitting all that in your civic? lol

beniciodeltoro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
GalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
haha, that's not even that much! Besides, it's a 24 hour drive for me, so that's packing light!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GalaxyGreySi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
The tires will be on my rims, not in the car, just to clarify. I've got like 30% tread remaining right now...

Old 05-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

articsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicarticsilber323 sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to articsilber323
i know a quart of oil will be on my list
articsilber323 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2007, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
How about.... THIS!! No pitstops!

Old 05-03-2007, 11:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
faptasic... pew pew pew

Ryan
rippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolleyrippars likez to fill up with red trolley
lol just get some adult diapers! lol

painters tape?

rippars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 12:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

J. M. back by popular demand!
CaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq kingCaliGuy is teh bbq king
No bong? WTF?

Visit my city! Free vagin for every resident (in direct contrast to the other cities that only provide free Fleshlites!)
CaliGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 02:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
painters tape FTW! Bras are for chicks!

Old 05-04-2007, 08:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

beniciodeltoro just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
it sounded like you were bringing the tires to change there for some reason... that makes more sense now
beniciodeltoro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 08:27 AM   #11 (permalink)

Bill
xtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicxtant21 just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippars
lol just get some adult diapers! lol

painters tape?
I hear astronauts have some pretty cool diapers too....
xtant21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Type X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsType X switches lanes in the middle of intersections
KY Jelly
Peanut butter
cologne
Duct tape
Rope
Toothbrush
Video Camera
Digital Camera
Zip ties
Ipod
Rags
Shovel
Febreeze
Rubbermaid container
Garbage Bags
Hacksaw
Tater Tots.
Type X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 08:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

tennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warriortennisfan16 is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type X
KY Jelly
Peanut butter
cologne
Duct tape
Rope
Toothbrush
Video Camera
Digital Camera
Zip ties
Ipod
Rags
Shovel
Febreeze
Rubbermaid container
Garbage Bags
Hacksaw
Tater Tots.
lol
tennisfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
thinkin about an RX-8?!?!

k20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivick20z3Vo sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to k20z3Vo
Quote:
KY Jelly
Peanut butter
cologne
Duct tape
Rope
Toothbrush
Video Camera
Digital Camera
Zip ties
Ipod
Rags
Shovel
Febreeze
Rubbermaid container
Garbage Bags
Hacksaw
Tater Tots.

Umm... I hope that you'll be slaying "A DRAGON" or something with that list of yours...

Jeez... Mike... lol

Slammed EG6....
k20z3Vo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 11:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

Mike
CrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to CrackThatTec45
girlfriend is my luggage
CrackThatTec45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 03:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Ian
NIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with gleeNIGHTHAWKSI runs yellow lights with glee
Quote:
KY Jelly
Peanut butter
cologne
Duct tape
Rope
Toothbrush
Video Camera
Digital Camera
Zip ties
Ipod
Rags
Shovel
Febreeze
Rubbermaid container
Garbage Bags
Hacksaw
Tater Tots.
NIGHTHAWKSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
Quote:
KY Jelly
Peanut butter
cologne
Duct tape
Rope
Toothbrush
Video Camera
Digital Camera
Zip ties
Ipod
Rags
Shovel
Febreeze
Rubbermaid container
Garbage Bags
Hacksaw
Tater Tots.

Im the roomate!!!!
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
ley

Dimitri
ley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Quote:
KY Jelly
Peanut butter
cologne
Duct tape
Rope
Toothbrush
Video Camera
Digital Camera
Zip ties
Ipod
Rags
Shovel
Febreeze
Rubbermaid container
Garbage Bags
Hacksaw
Tater Tots.

murder at the Microtel?
ley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 03:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
ley

Dimitri
ley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicley sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
Im bringing

1. Car
2. Money

Thats about it! Oh Video Camera too
ley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
you spoiled NC kids... how far away is charlotte from the dragon? Jeez, this is a day trip for you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in