Dragon Run Pics - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012 > Past Dragon Meets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2007, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)

Jon
HondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Dragon Run Pics

So I drove the Tail of the Dragon a couple of Saturdays ago on the way home from SC. I posted a video awhile back that my wife filmed before she got carsick and chucked on the side of the road.

I saw this guy taking pictures along the dragon and he had a banner that said "Moonshinephoto.com" on the side of his car. So I checked out his website when I got home and found some pics of me. I order them on CD and he included some scenic shots of the Dragon too. I have posted them all here, enjoy!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
Wow now that's pretty cool.Guy probably does some good business.

Here's the link to the site

http://www.moonshinephoto.com/

NBPRudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2007, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Civic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsCivic4u switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Civic4u
That is so peaceful and beautiful..... ...Too bad I can't make it...too far away..
Civic4u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2007, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
VIP Member

Civic Type Stock
wing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to wing_gundam
looks great!
Old 04-13-2007, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
I checked out last years run date and didn't see any civics.
NBPRudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2007, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
VIP Member

Civic Type Stock
wing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq kingwing_gundam is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to wing_gundam
I'm starting to think we should have a dragon north at Algonquin park or something.... camp out for the night.
Old 04-13-2007, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

Canucks FTW!
Rpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsRpm2 just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Wow thats a sweet looking drive.
Rpm2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2007, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
HondaFamilyMan, you should look on Killboy.com as well. He is the original Dragon photographer.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2007, 09:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
www.Killboy.com FTW!!!!
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2007, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mike
CrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq kingCrackThatTec45 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to CrackThatTec45
very very cool....kind of one of those places where you can just chill on the side of a cliff for hours over looking the area & just be lost
CrackThatTec45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2007, 11:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Jon
HondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turboHondaFamilyMan has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookstar
HondaFamilyMan, you should look on Killboy.com as well. He is the original Dragon photographer.
none of me on Killboy.com
HondaFamilyMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2007, 12:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
VIP Member

Phil
GalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicGalaxyGreySi just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
These pictures get me so excited for this year's dragon run!! I can't wait!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GalaxyGreySi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2007, 05:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaFamilyMan
none of me on Killboy.com
Maybe he wasn't out when you came by. I heard he gets up around noon.
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2007, 07:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
etf

etf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a timeetf lives their life a quarter mile at a time
Jill & I had a good time last weekend at the Dragon with the ThatCamryGuy, Nomar06 and Cookstar. Our pics are here
etf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in