Who's interested in rafting on Thurs. Sept 10 at the Dragon? - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012 > Past Dragon Meets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Who's interested in rafting on Thurs. Sept 10 at the Dragon?

The Nantahala is the only nearby river open that day. The only time available is 11:15 a.m. I plan on calling Wildwater a month before the meet and making reservations for whoever is interested. Price will depend on whether we need a guide. Since several of us will have experience, I think we may be alright without one.

Wildwater Ltd. Rafting- Nantahala River Whitewater Rafting Center, Bryson City, NC, Asheville

1. Cookstar
2. GeezerSi
3. 07LX
4. k2006civicsi
5. r3v
6. dentrecords
7. Nomar06
8. Silver8th
9. atruhondagrl

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
Meeeee.

GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
^^^Somebody's pretty excited about this lol
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)

Brian
8thgenInAL just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to 8thgenInAL
oh man, i want to go so bad, but i can only skip class on friday so no beans sorry :'-(
8thgenInAL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
prob wont be there in time...
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)

Vince
orbhot just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I'm planning on rafting somewhere up there, even if it means missing one of the 8CCD events, but I won't be arriving until sometime the afternoon of Friday the 11th.
Edit: I may rent a ducky on Friday depending on my arrival time.

Last edited by orbhot; 07-07-2009 at 06:14 PM.
orbhot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
VIP Member

It looks like Geezer and me might be getting a ducky lol
Old 07-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
What's a ducky, and where's Dent?
Old 07-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
VIP Member

Ducky
Old 07-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
Garage
Hmmm. Those are kinda cool. Although I would look more manly in it than that little girl.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

ToE kNeE
07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king07mugencivic is teh bbq king
Send a message via MSN to 07mugencivic
lol....looks like fun

Old 07-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Nathan
07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo07LX has an enormous 8thcivic turbo
I am in
07LX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 10:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
Dent is caravanin with me....still in the air but we are def rafting here in Charlotte.....MOAR fun
Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 11:07 PM   #14 (permalink)

Robert
Siem Reap just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via AIM to Siem Reap
Well, wish i could make it, but I'd have to leave at like 3 in the morning to get there... Going to have to pass...
Siem Reap is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #15 (permalink)

james
midnitesi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via ICQ to midnitesi Send a message via AIM to midnitesi Send a message via Yahoo to midnitesi
so im not sure yet but i think imma be able to come to the dragon...if work plans out like it should ill be coming
midnitesi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2009, 09:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
r3v

Rachel
r3v just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
I would really like to, but I have to figure out how to get there on time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

r3v is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
VIP Member

Rachel, you must find a way! It will be a blast!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Dent
dentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolley
Assuming I'm there in time (I'll figure this out with Nomarz when I'm back from vacation in a few days) I'm in too.

Quote:
stroke this
dentrecords is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentrecords View Post
Assuming I'm there in time (I'll figure this out with Nomarz when I'm back from vacation in a few days) I'm in too.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:16 PM   #20 (permalink)

Jorge
k2006civicsi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Im down for some rafting!!!!

k2006civicsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in