8CCD-IV Moving to September 24-26, 2009 (April Fooz) - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Site Stuff > 8thCivic.com Conquers the Dragon VII - September 6th-9th, 2012 > Past Dragon Meets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 12:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Wink 8CCD-IV Moving to September 24-26, 2009 (April Fooz)

I have decided to move the meet two weeks later than what we had previously planned. The reason for this is so our meet can coincide with the Fontana Clogging Jamboree also being held at Fontana Village. I have ancestors on both sides of the family from the Appalachian Mtns. and I really would like to experience this unique display of Appalachian culture which includes clog dancing and bluegrass music. I think it would be great for the 8thCivic members from all across the country to broaden their horizons and experience the Fontana Clogging Jamboree as well.

I have emailed the organizers of the jamboree. As soon as I get their itinerary, I will look into us maybe participating in some of their activities. I believe they will be offering beginner clogging lessons which would be a great way for our group to bond by learning a new skill together.

Stay tuned to this thread and I will post more info as it comes available. Edit: April Fools!!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 12:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Purpul Plane 4ever!

Nomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq kingNomar06 is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Nomar06
wait......WTF?!?!?!?!

Nomar06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 12:35 AM   #3 (permalink)

Location: Crossville, TN stationed in Baumholder, Germany soon to be Ft.Benning, GA
Joey
DeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soonDeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to DeePStr33tzOfTn
El oh el
DeePStr33tzOfTn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 12:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Dent
dentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolleydentrecords likez to fill up with red trolley
looks frisky

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
stroke this
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dentrecords is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
r3v

Rachel
r3v just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Damn! I already asked for the days off from work! but, that works WAI better as far as my personal life is concerned, so I'll eat the inconvenience gladly!

|
|

r3v is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
VIP Member

Zeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Zeuceone Send a message via Yahoo to Zeuceone
Is this some kind of sick joke?
Zeuceone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

Linda
mikey's*mom just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Send a message via Yahoo to mikey's*mom
^ I sense serious sarcasm.
mikey's*mom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 01:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
VIP Member

Cookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcapsCookstar just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
Maybe we could get lucky with some cloggin' chicks
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #9 (permalink)

Tony
koreandude24 likes to double clutchkoreandude24 likes to double clutchkoreandude24 likes to double clutchkoreandude24 likes to double clutch
koreandude24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #10 (permalink)

Marty
ThatCamryGuy just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicThatCamryGuy just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicThatCamryGuy just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivicThatCamryGuy just put it into 3rd gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookstar View Post
Maybe we could get lucky with some cloggin' chicks

Last edited by ThatCamryGuy; 04-01-2009 at 01:40 AM.
ThatCamryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 01:39 AM   #11 (permalink)

Location: Crossville, TN stationed in Baumholder, Germany soon to be Ft.Benning, GA
Joey
DeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soonDeePStr33tzOfTn will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to DeePStr33tzOfTn
fuuck my life
DeePStr33tzOfTn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 02:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
VIP Member

Zeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq kingZeuceone is teh bbq king
Send a message via AIM to Zeuceone Send a message via Yahoo to Zeuceone
more like madams.
Zeuceone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
Under Moderation

Nate
NateyP1 likes to double clutchNateyP1 likes to double clutchNateyP1 likes to double clutch
Send a message via AIM to NateyP1
I am not going to ask that question that everybody knows I will ask.
NateyP1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Hidy Ho Neighbor

-> Ken
GeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolleyGeezerSi likez to fill up with red trolley
Garage
Send a message via AIM to GeezerSi Send a message via MSN to GeezerSi
I was going to get new wheels, but now I need some kickass clogs.
GeezerSi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

Gonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weightGonzo drives naked to save weight
Well it looks like this will be the best year ever! Fortunately I am actually a pretty avid clogger. Sometimes of toilets, but other times of dancing!
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
VIP Member

I can't wait to party with this guy!
[Damn, the pic didn't work]
Cookstar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

2moredoors will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Talking

O...M....G.... :-) Hello 8thcivic followers, today is April 1st 2009. Its my buddy Brandon's birthday today. He's about as much of a joke as this thread is... Nice one!
2moredoors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #18 (permalink)

Jorge
k2006civicsi just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
Man i really hope this is a joke!!!
k2006civicsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cluck Cluck

Brawk Brawk
I Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutralI Like Chicken squeals their tires in neutral
count me in
I Like Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #20 (permalink)

redIine just put it into 1st gear on 8thcivic
LOL People! It's april fools! SUCKAS....If I have my si by then I'll be there

redIine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in