Rally NY TONS of pics! (FA5 GORE INSIDE!) - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
RAI

RAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
Rally NY TONS of pics! (FA5 GORE INSIDE!)

So for the past couple of days, I was a staff member of a rally event.

I'll cut right to the goodies.

One of the first cars to go down::

One of the cars of Honda R&D:

Second car of Honda R&D (It's an Si):

__

Inside Ken Block's car (carbon fiber heaven):

Apparently, this rolled three times. Thank goodness for the cage, the guys were OK. We had to roll him back over.

Service areas:

Sorry about the quality guys, it's on my y little phone.

Busted something, no idea what:

Loudest ******* car ever:

86:

Sentra SE-R

Misshift

For you BMW lovers:

Ken Block's 2-step.

By the way, 56k= no.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)

djdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutraldjdefcon squeals their tires in neutral
Send a message via AIM to djdefcon
Great pics man!!! Lovin that black STi.....and poor, poor FA5

djdefcon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

FA Crew #81
sidecut305 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to sidecut305
wow. i envy u
sidecut305 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
RAI

RAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivicRAI just slammed it into 6th gear on 8thcivic
The last few are vids, I don't know if people realize.

Oh, and I gave the Honda R&D guys an ocho card.

Last edited by RAI; 04-06-2008 at 10:12 PM.
RAI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Brian
boost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcapsboost1320 just installed chrome spinner hubcaps
thats pretty sweet!!!! where was this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
yeah just send me $5000 cuz you're stupid and dumb and lame. Jerk. Ass bag. You suck, go home, don't come back to this forum.
boost1320 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 02:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Carl A. White
cdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide oncdubb77 just slapped nitrous oxide on
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAI View Post
Oh, and I gave the Honda R&D guys an ocho card.
Are they gonna replace that Civic?
cdubb77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 02:53 AM   #7 (permalink)

Izzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Izzy
Poor 'Vic.

But, laughably...the interior is stripped...but the speakers *and* subwoofer are still there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 02:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

shawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warriorshawnono is the 8thcivic ninja warrior
sweet pics man! feel sorry for that FA5
shawnono is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 03:45 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mike
Mikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersectionsMikey6p switches lanes in the middle of intersections
Send a message via AIM to Mikey6p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Poor 'Vic.

But, laughably...the interior is stripped...but the speakers *and* subwoofer are still there.
That was the first thing I noticed too.

If they weren't listening to the Jonas Brothers Live in New York CD, they might not have flipped it.

|
Mikey6p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 12:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Izzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverseIzzy wheelies their car in reverse
Send a message via AIM to Izzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey6p View Post
That was the first thing I noticed too.

If they weren't listening to the Jonas Brothers Live in New York CD, they might not have flipped it.
Or listened to his co-driver.

Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 12:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Under Moderation

Just call me Daddy
SoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivicSoCal07Si sometimes day dreams about 8thcivic
How the hell did he crash right there? Its a straight away isnt it?
SoCal07Si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

rcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivicrcracin13 just put it into 2nd gear on 8thcivic
the two front wheel drive cars got owned. not too surprising
rcracin13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2008, 05:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
RAI

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubb77 View Post
Are they gonna replace that Civic?
No idea, Honda R&D is filled with secrets

Quote:
Poor 'Vic.

Yep, the dash is still intact. At the beginning, where the cars leave the garage, I yelled out nice FA5 to the driver and he smiled and turned up some music while bobbing his head to it.

Quote:
Or listened to his co-driver.
Haha, funny story, actually. I ended up giving one of the co-drivers a ride in my ASM FA5, and he's apparently a transmission designer and a Formula 1000 driver. He told me that he can't tell me anything, but that I'm gonna like a couple of the cars that Honda's gonna come out with soon, and he started giving me rally instructions on local roads. He yelled out stuff like "left 3 up to a right 4 crest 50," and I was just like wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal07Si View Post
How the hell did he crash right there? Its a straight away isnt it?
He lost control at the left crest a little further up in the road, sliding left and right.

The rest, you can figure out in the pictures :SHOCKED:
RAI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in