CT Spotted thread - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
8thCivic.com

Go Back   8th Generation Honda Civic Forum > Regional Honda Civic Owners - U.S. > North-East

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Chris
Phalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weight
Send a message via AIM to Phalanx
CT Spotted thread

I spotted this FA1 on the street outside of the New Haven train station (see attachment)

I also saw a Figi FG2 in Stamford last Thursday that was movin pretty quick on Washington Blvd. Had a girl driving and had the front plate relocated tot he lower passenger side.

Attached Thumbnails
CT Spotted thread-0824071519.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
ouch!

NBPRudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)

Chris
Phalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weightPhalanx drives naked to save weight
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPRudy
ouch!
my thoughts exactly!
Phalanx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
VIP Member

NBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolleyNBPRudy likez to fill up with red trolley
did you make sure to leave an 8thcivic card under his wiper?
NBPRudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2007, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBPRudy
did you make sure to leave an 8thcivic card under his wiper?
I wouldve... but I didnt have the cards at the time. I just got my stickers/cards in the mail when I got home that afternoon
Old 10-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

Chris
Spotted: GG EX with HFP wheels and tints on Boston Post Road in Milford, across from the mall. In the parking lot next to Old Navy

Member?
Old 10-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

GrafiXpressions.com
blue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholdersblue rocket has carbon fibre cupholders
Send a message via AIM to blue rocket
haha i see so many SI's if i were to post every one this thread would be 10 pages!
blue rocket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket
haha i see so many SI's if i were to post every one this thread would be 10 pages!
Then do it!

I actually never see any Si's. I see hundreds of LX's and a handfull of EXs... but 99% of them are old ladies or clueless girls yappin' on their cell phones.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

xmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpgxmx250 gets 3000 mpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhalanX
clueless girls yappin' on their cell phones.

xmx250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2007, 04:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

Jason
ouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket
Man I'm not far from you, and I only see a Fiji Coupe, a Fiji Sedan, my Fiji Sedan, and a Black Coupe...all in my town. I saw a Red Coupe on 91N once. Beyond that I haven't seen any other Si's.
ouija is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2007, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija
Man I'm not far from you, and I only see a Fiji Coupe, a Fiji Sedan, my Fiji Sedan, and a Black Coupe...all in my town. I saw a Red Coupe on 91N once. Beyond that I haven't seen any other Si's.
Fiji coupe might be bluerocket!

edit: you said 'in your town'... so maybe not.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Jason
ouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutchouija likes to double clutch
Quote:
Fiji coupe might be bluerocket!

edit: you said 'in your town'... so maybe not.
Yea def not, this car is as stock as can be. If it wasn't I'd follow it home haha
ouija is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2007, 09:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

Chris
Posting this in both NJ and CT spotted threads...

Spotted a Habi-Red Si coupe with NJ plates on Rt 15. In Connecticut this afternoon.

I was with a buddy in a Black Volvo, we gave the girl (passenger) an 8thcivic card, while driving side-by-side @ roughly 65mph, and exchanged 'thumbs up'.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #14 (permalink)

VistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
Quote:
I spotted this FA1 on the street outside of the New Haven train station (see attachment)

I also saw a Figi FG2 in Stamford last Thursday that was movin pretty quick on Washington Blvd. Had a girl driving and had the front plate relocated tot he lower passenger side.

lol thats my boy wife driving the Si
VistecR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2007, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)

VistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivicVistecR just slammed it into 5th gear on 8thcivic
theres to many New civic in stamford....
VistecR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #16 (permalink)

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by VistecR
theres to many New civic in stamford....
Yea, I saw 11 one day last week just going form my office to the train station.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

Joseph
siracing17 will be known by all on 8thcivic soonsiracing17 will be known by all on 8thcivic soon
Send a message via AIM to siracing17
theres 4 other si's in my town 2 fiji's one black and a red
siracing17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #18 (permalink)

Justin
babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!
dam. i always look at these to see if people ever see me. guess not.

i drive a NBP Si sedan with jersey plates, my girlfriend lives in milford so im always there.
babaki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2007, 03:13 PM   #19 (permalink)

Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by babaki
dam. i always look at these to see if people ever see me. guess not.

i drive a NBP Si sedan with jersey plates, my girlfriend lives in milford so im always there.
Where in Milford? Ill keep my eyes peeled.

Spotted:

Rallye Red FG2 with full lip kit and tint on Washington Blvd. in Stamford @ about 12:45 this afternoon.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #20 (permalink)

Justin
babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!babaki needs another gear in their car!!!!
right off exit 40 on 95. i dont know this board too well so im a little hesitant to post the exact location. lets just say i can spit on the acura dealership on woodmont from where i am

babaki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in